Autor Tópico: Nikon D3 - Comentário de um Canoneiro que experimentou ela  (Lida 1329 vezes)

Lúzio

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Colaborador(a)
Online: 08 de Setembro de 2007, 23:12:43
Acabei de ver no Dpreview:

"I was covering the Mets game tonight and there were 2 D3's there.

I was allowed to shoot with one for a bit and I have a few comments.

First, let me say, that several years ago, I was a Nikon shooter, and when the D2H came out, I was VERY vocal about it's problems.

I did detailed testing (if you search the messages you'll find some of the stuff) and the results were not good news for Nikon. As the result of that, I became a Canon shooter, and still am.
Tonights experience with the D3 has really changed my mind about Nikon.

The camera "FEELS" great in your hand. The controls are really well placed (as they have been in most Nikon Cameras). The Auto focus was SPOT on and VERY VERY fast (even under night time baseball lighting)

While all of that I expected from the camera, there was something I never expected. The image quality was BY FAR the BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN in a digital camera. The detail in the images was STUNNING.

The camera was set for iso 2000 when it was handed to me, and I must be honest and say that they looked BETTER then the iso 800 I was shooting with my Canon Mark II. The color was pure and rich.

Just for fun, I turned up the iso to 3200 and to my astonishment, it still looked BETTER then my 800 iso on my Mark II. Both in color and in noise.

The noise is NOT ONLY very low, BUT, the quality of what noise there is (unlike the D2H) was pleasing. One of the problems I had with the D2H was not only the amount of noise, but the QUALITY of it. The D3 changes all of that.

The final test came when I opened the images in Photoshop. I must say, if I didn't shoot them myself, I never ever would have believed that they were iso 2000 and 3200. They look like 400 and 640 (only better) then my Mark II.

Finally, the level of detail that the camera captures goes FAR BEYOND anything I have ever experienced in ANY digital camera .

So, my hats off to you NIKON.... I only wish you would have done this sooner, before I spent tens of thousands switching to Canon.......
Perhaps there is a Nikon switch in my future.

Ed
--
Ed Betz"

O link para o Post > http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1021&message=24736304

Todos os comentários que tenho lido são parecidos. Pena que meu cofrinho é pequeno...
Lentes caras + câmeras caras + falta de talento é igual muito dinheiro jogado fora para mostrar status.

MateusZF

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Colaborador(a)
  • Você vê o mundo com a sua lente interior.
Resposta #1 Online: 09 de Setembro de 2007, 00:00:28
Ler isso d eum fotógrafo tão bem conceituado que é o Ed, olha a intimidade, hehe

Nào sou de marca , sou de qualidade, haja vista que o que importa é qualidade, antes de tudo.

Minha máquina fotográfica e prolongamento natural do meu braço.
Foto é algo que depende de uma certa visão... De quem fotografa, de quem vê e de quem interpreta...

www.ribeiraopreto.sp.gov.br
http://www.meadiciona.com/mateuszf

Marcelo K Motozono

• Trade Count: (3)
  • Membro Ativo
Resposta #2 Online: 09 de Setembro de 2007, 23:37:25
dificil é esperar até novembro..r.s...mas o que nao falta é ansiedade..rs

abraço!

pedro_raythz

• Trade Count: (4)
  • Referência
Resposta #3 Online: 09 de Setembro de 2007, 23:56:22
Nossa, é difícil até de acreditar que possa existir isso hahahaha
Tomara que seja tão revolucionária assim :D

Pela foto que postarm no outro tópico em ISO3200, é bemmmmmm usável, mas com certeza tem mais ruído que o ISO800 da Mark II
« Última modificação: 10 de Setembro de 2007, 00:00:11 por pedro_raythz »