Autor Tópico: máquinas adequadas ou não para filmagens e fotos de cenas em movimento  (Lida 1174 vezes)

Antonietta

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Novato(a)
Pessoal sou nova no grupo e gostaria de saber se as máquinas abaixo  são adequadas ou não para filmagens e fotos de cenas em movimento:

1-    Canon EOS Rebel T5i Video Creator Kit with 18-55mm Lens, Rode VIDEOMIC GO and Sandisk 32GB SD Card Class 10
•   AmazonBasics Backpack for SLR/DSLR Cameras and Accessories - Black
•   Manfrotto MKCOMPACTLT-BK Compact Tripod (Black)
•   58MM Professional Lens Filter Accessory Kit for CANON EOS Rebel T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1 DSLR Cameras - Includes Vivitar Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) + Carry Pouch + Tulip Lens Hood + Snap-On Lens Cap w/ Cap Keeper Leash + MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth

2- Canon EOS Rebel T6i Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens
Wireless Takes EOS Rebel to The Next Level. For gorgeous, high-quality photos and videos that are easy to share, look to theCanon EOS Rebel T6i camera. The EOS Rebel T6i does more, easier, making capturing photos and shooting videos a breeze. Its high-resolution 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor means finely detailed, crisp and natural-looking photographs. An updated light-metering system means well-exposed images. HD videos are effortless with the EOS Rebel T6is advanced AF that provides speedy and precise focus on subjects. Canons advanced EOS Scene Analysis system automatically adjusts the cameras settings to produce the best results whether shooting friends, landscapes, sports scenes and in tricky light situations. A first ever for the EOS Rebel line, built-in Wi-Fi and NFC are now available! Wireless connectivity provides a seamless way to exchange images and movies with compatible devices. Its easier and more convenient than ever to share movies and photos, no matter the location. Near Field Communication (NFC) allows for easy pairing with compatible Android devices and Canons new Connect Station CS100 device! With fast performance in a number of shooting environments, the EOS Rebel T6i does the hard work, letting you focus on making gorgeous photos and HD movies. Included is the Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lenswhich features one high-precision aspheric lens to reduce chromatic aberration and a 7-blade circular aperture to ensure beautiful, soft backgrounds. The Optical Image Stabilizer system offers the equivalent of four stops of compensation. This lens perfectly complements the Movie Servo AF feature found on select EOS Cameras with a compact six-group zoom system and a new stepping motor and focus mechanism to deliver smooth and quiet continuous AF during movie shooting.
Key Features: 24.2 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS sensor
The EOS Rebel T6i camera has a next-generation 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor that can capture images of incredible depth and beauty. With high resolution and an ISO sensitivity of ISO 100-12800 (expandable to H: 25600) the EOS Rebel T6i can capture images of immense quality in more lighting situations. Advanced technologies combined with sophisticated automatic exposure features make the EOS Rebel T6i easy to use. Simply turn the camera on and feel confident that the results will be stunning whether theyre being shared on the web or blown up into poster-sized prints. Canon DIGIC 6 Image Processor
The EOS Rebel T6i camera is equipped with the very latest Canon proprietary processor, the DIGIC 6 Image Processor, which makes several important advancements to image quality both in photos and video. Improved light sensitivity allows for higher resolution with less noise when shooting in dark conditions at ISO 12800. The DIGIC 6 Image Processor also enhances the cameras performance capabilities, powering full resolution high-speed continuous still shooting and providing distortion correction in camera. Video recording in MP4 format provides better compatibility with mobile devices and tablets. Highly compressed MP4 video not only preserves space on your memory card but also improves playback on mobile devices. Recording HD videos using HDR movie feature is now possible, expanding creative possibilities with an EOS Rebel camera! Built-in Wi-Fi
From uploading photos to social networking sites, emailing family and friends, or archiving images to a computer, the EOS Rebel T6i camera offers a number of easy solutions for sharing. The EOS Rebel T6i is equipped with built-in Wi-Fi to make wireless sharing of photos between compatible devices incredibly eaasy and convenient. Using Canons new Camera Connect App, the EOS Rebel T6i can connect to a number of compatible smartphones and iOS devices for image browsing and transfer. Built-in NFC.

Desculpem o tamanho da informação, mas não tenho ideia do que é relevante para o objetivo que tenho.

Abs e obrigada! Antonietta

Rafaeldsr

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Conhecendo
Resposta #1 Online: 14 de Junho de 2016, 02:53:36
Li só por cima, e parece que o primeiro kit vem "completão", com corpo(câmera), lente cartão, microfone de qualidade, bolsa, tripé de qualidade, e alguns filtros só pra completar o kit.
O segundo me parece vir só com o corpo e a lente mesmo.

Bom, existe uma diferença até considerável (mas não tão grande) entre as duas, e a T6i, por ser a sucessora da T5i, é naturalmente melhor, possui um sensor diferente, mais pontos de autofoco e algumas funções a mais. Tratando-se apenas de corpo, ela leva vantagem.
Eu daria uma olhada também no preço da T6i + os acessórios que vem no primeiro kit (fora os filtros), se o foco é filmagem.

Agora, não vou mentir, tenho uma T5i e apesar de considerá-la muito boa, o autofoco dela em filmagem é péssimo. Se pretende filmar em autofoco, vá de 70D ou até mesmo a nova 80D, que são bem melhores nesse aspecto e mais robustas também.

Não sei onde vc pretende comprar, mas ao que parece vai importar, então cuidado com a alfândega também. Mesmo que viaje e traga de lá, tem que tomar cuidado com os acessórios, já que eles permitem apenas uma lente e um corpo, tripé, flash, lentes adicionais, microfone, tudo isso pode ser taxado.
Iniciante.
Canon T5i. 50mm 1.8 STM. Tamron 17-50mm. 55-250mm STM. YN-568EXII.

rdmello76

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Membro Ativo
    • Perfil 500px
Resposta #2 Online: 16 de Junho de 2016, 14:23:37
Boa tarde.

Concordo com a opinião do Rafael.

Eu não sou muito do vídeo, mas a 70d tem uns sistema de transição de foco impressionante. Foi muito revolucionário quanto foi lançado e mesmo a T6i não tem o mesmo desempenho para filmagem que a 70d.

Canon 5D MK III - Sony A7III