Autor Tópico: Lensrental - desmonte da RF 100-500: o mistério do elemento ótico quebrado  (Lida 702 vezes)

André Sena

• SysOp
  • Trade Count: (32)
  • Referência
  • café & fotografia
Lensrental - desmonte da RF 100-500: o mistério do elemento ótico quebrado

https://www.dpreview.com/news/4468228569/lensrentals-tears-down-canon-rf-100-500mm-f4-7-7-1-lens-solve-the-mystery-cracked-element

In his conclusion, Roger says:

‘My first thought, given that it’s winter, was perhaps temperature shock, moving from sub-zero trucks to warm indoors or something. But I’ve asked several people more knowledgeable than I and none think that’s a possibility. The ones that cracked are all early copies from a similar serial number range, perhaps there were some flawed elements early on. Maybe it’s just a statistical anomaly; we have a lot of copies and stuff happens. Or maybe it’s something we do or something with shipping. Nobody else has reported this. It’s worth looking into further, there are a number of things we’ve noticed before anyone else just because we have a lot of gear and a lot of repairs and inspections. But it may be an oddity that never happens again.’

Whatever the case, Lensrentals has sent all of its data and broken lenses to Canon, who already has a team assigned to more thoroughly investigating the issue. Roger says ‘Canon is always proactive about investigating these things and [is] one of the few companies willing to publicly say when they actually have a problem.’

Broken element aside, Roger says the rest of the teardown is what he’s come to expect from Canon RF L series lenses:

‘It’s filled with very robust construction, neatly and clearly laid out in a modular manner. It’s a very well-built and sturdy lens with cutting edge technology.’
André Sena
https://linktr.ee/andresena

31/03 - Dia Mundial do Backup - Não deixe para amanhã o backup de hoje.
Lembre-se: A questão não é SE o disco rígido (HD) vai falhar e sim QUANDO vai falhar.